Resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 27, 2016

After filing a complaint with the BBB the company responded and has sent me a replacement product.

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2016

I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging.The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product.

They will not return my phone messages or reply back to any of the several emails I have sent them. It has now been 14 days since I initiated the claim with no response. I did receive a poorly written email with misspelled words and bad grammar stating they needed additional pictures of the defective product. I provided the information and pictures just to be ignored once more.

Buyer beware.

Spend the extra dollar and buy your product at a reputable known retailer who cares about their clientele.

user24360236 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at House Of Beauty World and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants House Of Beauty World to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by House Of Beauty World and house of beauty world shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with House Of Beauty World?

Comments