Update added by user Sep 27
After filing a complaint with the BBB the company responded and has sent me a replacement product.
Original review posted by user Sep 26
I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging.The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product.
They will not return my phone messages or reply back to any of the several emails I have sent them. It has now been 14 days since I initiated the claim with no response. I did receive a poorly written email with misspelled words and bad grammar stating they needed additional pictures of the defective product. I provided the information and pictures just to be ignored once more.
Spend the extra dollar and buy your product at a reputable known retailer who cares about their clientele.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No customer service
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay). Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to..."
- "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..."
- "I ordered three items, and two arrived damaged. They had a hole/run in the mesh. I immediately called a customer service representative, and was told I needed to..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."