Turnaround Time

I would not risk ordering from this place.1- They sell items that they do not have in stock or just sell it never intending to send it to you.

2-The website is a complete lie and fraud when it comes to shipping. 3- Good luck getting someone to actually pick up the phone or answer emails. This has been the worst online company I've encountered. Apparently, they ship out some orders to people and not all so the level of negative reviews that would overwhelming deter people from ordering from this hasn't reached a good amount yet.

That's how I ended up ordering from them with much regret. If you have an order they won't deliver or refund than please go on every review site you can online including the BBB so that eventually their Google ranking and reputation will suffer. Even if you have to copy and paste it. Also, contact the attorney general where they do business it's on the BBB website.

They have a pattern of complaints going on where they don't have any respect for people they are taking money from by selling things they don't have. Or saying it's going to be shipped out. It's really like some sort of scam going on. Maybe management has changed but I wouldn't risk ordering from them.

If they keep giving you the runaround not only complain where you can including social media. But contact your bank and dispute the charge. They would not respond to calls or emails so I went on their Facebook page. The deleted what I said but asked me what my order number was in broken English and a smiley emoji.

When clearly the message I left didn't call for a smiley emoji. I gave them the order number and then they said they order would be there on a Friday or Monday. Mind you, it as supposed to have been prior.

And they have the time to go on social media and tweet, change Facebook profile pics and post.But they can't answer or followup with customers on orders that they should have received?

Review about: House Of Beauty World Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with House Of Beauty World?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1309419

Did any of you prior customers pay through PayPal?If so, did you make a complaint?

Did PayPal refund your money ?TY

Paddington, New South Wales, Australia #1300769

I totally agree.

They sold me the wrong product, did no quote in $$ as to which country, and wanted to start a "process" with photos to argue their case.

Thet are tough, greedy people.