1.6
Turnaround Time

Save yourself the headache If you would like to save yourself a headache don't shop here!Everything is great when you receive the correct item and order but as soon as they make a mistake it's down hill from there.

For example: A year ago during graduation ordered two wigs spent over $100 never received my second wig until I called and emailed them like crazy! Recently, purchased a wig and when I received my order the wig was completely opposite of what I purchased. Spoke to both Megan and the other girl the only two people that seen to work there honestly. Was rushed off the phone and told a manager will contact me after I send proof.

After doing everything I was told to do no manager contacted me, I was denied a phone call from the manager upon request, told to ship it back which would take an additional week to send back then told I have to call them in order to receive the correct order....

Mind you they barely pick up the phone unless you call a million times!Just save your money, headache and expectation of basic customer service rights and shop somewhere else.

Review about: Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

" you call a million times "

I assure you that I have more important things to do.

Who buys $100 wigs ?

Bozo ?

to William #1432044

Wow wont be ordering from you